Friday, April 24, 2009

The Color Palette

Tonight, Meagan and I went to The Color Palette in Jasper for a little artsy fartsy time. We had an absolute blast trying to learn to paint, especially considering this is my first time with a paint brush since I was in elementary school. The instructor, Amy Boshell did a fabulous job of nurturing all of the novices as well as challenging some of those who have some experience. It was fun and it was messy, and of course I hope to be able to do it again soon. If you want to join me next time, let me know and I will make sure to make you a reservation. If you want more information, visit www.thecolorpalettestudio.com.

My first "work of art"
Meagan is crafty,creative, and a whole lot of fun!!!
Meagan and I posing on a girl's night out!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two had a great time, and you did an amazing job on your picture kudos.

    ReplyDelete